9:00 AM Sunday Service
Springbrook Community Church
FIRST TIME USERS
These simple steps will help guide you through the ticket process.
1. Select the "Date" you plan to attend (arrow down for additional dates).
2. Select the "Quantity" of 1 for ONE table (4 Seats). If you have 5-8 people in your party you will need to complete this process again in a separate transaction.
3. Select "Add To Cart."
4. You have the option to keep the automated selection indicated in Orange or the option Let Me Choose My Seats.
5. Select "Save Seats."
6. Select "Next."
7. Select "Check Out Now!" and complete the process.
8. Complete the "Question" by typing the number of people that will be seated at your table.
9. Select "Next."
10. Complete "Attendee Details" and select "Complete Order."
Remember, your SEAT number is your table number.
If you have any difficulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
RESERVED TABLES DETAILS
1. All reservations are free.
2. When reserving a table the SEAT number is your table number.
3. When you reserve a table you have a maximum of 4 seats available.
4. You may invite others to sit with you to fill any remaining seats up to the maximum of 4 at your discretion.
5. Springbrook will not arbitrarily seat anyone else at your table.
Sanitize Your Hands
No matter who you are, where you've been, or what you've done, you are loved by God unconditionally. Springbrook is a place where you'll be encouraged to take steps toward Jesus with people who want to make a lasting impact!
To make changes or cancel your reservation, simply click on the link provided in your confirmation.
BELOW IS A SAMPLE
1. Cart Overview
2. Ticket Details
3. Mailing List
4. Contact Information
1. Cart Overview
Your order is complete!
Confirmation Number: 12345678
Purchase Date: Jul 25, 2020 10:01 AM
Tickets Purchased: 1
Amount Paid: Free
Payment Method: N/A
You can view more information or make changes to your order at... CLICK ON THIS LINK and make the necessary changes to your reservation.
Springbrook Community Church (View)
11247 S. Heggs Road
Plainfield, IL 60585
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|